Thursday, February 26, 2009

How can you say no to those big sad eyes?


Intense stare!

My beautiful Valentine Flowers that came through the mail sent by my husband!
Our little getaway weekend....we were on the 15th floor!!! This was a glass elevator!

Our view from our room's window!
Just another view

Such a beautiful bride Jodi made. I am soooooo happy for her!

Can you tell she's happy?

Sweet!

They did so good on their songs! Such a beautiful couple.

The only tiniest of a smile tht I've been able to capture on my camera.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally some new pics!!!!!:) When you do decide to update you go all out:)
Love, Rach
(You have got to be kidding me about struggling to say "no" to Claire:) UNBELIEVABLE!!:) You've got it bad!!

Regi said...

Cute dog!!!! Is that elevator in Embassy Suites?? I love that hotel

Anonymous said...

Rach, I know, I'm pretty sad....but she's so cute! You know, kind of like it's hard to say no to Conner...just kidding.

Regi, no, the elevator was in the Marriott.

Janella Thompson said...

your nephew is getting big. They don't stay small long do they? My niece is almost 6 months and is getting so big and alot more alert..and soon will be sitting up on her own. I don't get to see her that much and we only live about 45 min away. But I try and soak up the moments I have with her. Does your nephew still have alot of his hair?? I can't tell with the hood on.