Friday, July 31, 2009

To all my blogger friends....I'm really sorry that I haven't updated my blog in so long. I actually thought about deleting it....Facebook takes enough time as it is. Anyways, a little update on our summer. For the month of June we enjoyed a two week vacation to the west coast. We were able to visit eight different states as well as Vancouver. Also in June, Jon and I celebrated our third year anniversary! I can't believe it's been that long already.

In the Month of July, my sister and I took our trip to Virginia to complete our last intensive course for our master's degree. It was my last class that I had to take before my end of the degree student teaching. I'm so excited about being done!

The month of August is just about here, and I have just a few weeks before I begin teaching again. At the end of August and the first of September, Jon and I will be taking a shorter trip to Josh and Faith's to visit New York City and Boston. I am so looking forward to this trip!

Life has been so fun! I love being married to Jon, I never thought I would have seen so much of the world in so little time. I sometimes can't get over all the beauty in this world! I only wish that I had the time and the money =) to see more of it.

Well, enjoy these pics because I probably won't update for some time again....sorry. Then again, I have a few trips and fun weekends coming up, maybe I'll update a little sooner. =)

1 comment:

MoeyMichele said...

Hi, Beth. I am a local homeschooling mom of 6 who is trying to get some info on your school -- seems to be sadly lacking a web presence. Would you mind contacting me?

maureenmichele@email.com

I would so very much appreciate it!

Thanks and God bless!