Sunday, November 23, 2008

I put up my Christmas tree this weekend! I am so ready for the holidays to come!
I was having lots of fun taking Claire's picture.
She didn't really like her paws on the box, but she was good and stayed still...for a second.
This is her beggin' for the gift!

There's a surprise under the tree! My little baby!

A little gift among the others.
This was taken while in Alabama for Jon's grandpa's funeral.

Kevin, Jodi, Paul, Myra, Marybeth, Issac, Greg, Steve, Brooklyn, and I all joined a soccer team this winter. So far we have a smashing record of one win!

This is me wondering what I'm suppose to be doing. Seriously, I am having lots of fun playing.
My cousin Stephenie's youngest boy Chase. He is so adorable. He really loves those two middle fingers!

6 comments:

Creative Hearts said...

Finally some pictures!=) I LOVE your tree! It reminds me a lot of mine. We are getting our tree tomorrow. I am so excited! Hope you and Jon are doing well. Tell Rachael I said Hi and that she needs a blog! Love you guys!

Regi said...

Cute tree and the dog isn't bad either :o)

Angie said...

Awh!! Don't bring the holidays TOO soon! You're like the radio stations.. playing christmas music before its even thanksgiving!!! =)

See ya in a little bit!!

Aimee said...

I LOVE your tree/dog pics. It is that time of year again... I can't believe it.

Janella Thompson said...

Hi, Beth It me your old friend Janella. I was just talking about Rachel the other day to mom and was wondering when she was due. I couldn't remember if it was Dec or when. Let me know. She looks great! And your tree and dog are cute. (jonathan and I are expecting our own little one in May...so exciting)

Nichole said...

Cute dog, and the tree isn't bad either. :) Seriously, my little guy loved the dog photos - was sitting on my lap "helping" me blog.